I was born in 1976 and live in Antwerp, Belgium with my husband and three kids.
I graduated as Social Worker, teacher and Gestalt therapist, my roots are in youth work and education.
In addition to my independent practice, I also work as a trainer, teamcoach and supervisor in large and small organisations, with a big heart for the field of social work and healthcare.
I am/have been a (guest) trainer at
- Brooklyn College, NY
- Gestalt Associates for Psychotherapy NY
- New York Gestalt Center
- NSG, Amsterdam
- IVC, Belgium
The common ground in all of these activities is always how people grow, how they deal with what is coming their way and getting closer to who they really are.
- Certified Gestalt therapist (NVAGT) and (EAGT)
- Gestalt Practitioner in Organizations (EAGT)
- Gestalt supervisor (NVAGT)
The ethical code I follow, you can find here.
- International training for supervisors IPsiG (i.o.)
- Developmental Somatic Psychotherapy with Ruella Frank in New York City
- Gestalt Therapy Approach to Psychopathology and Contemporary Disturbances with Gianni Francesetti and Margherita Spagunolo-Lobb in Italy
- Also on corporate coaching, constellation work, voice dialogue, body work, group therapy and group dynamics I have done various trainings.